Thank you is most probably one of the strongest 2 word phrases I use, next to Be you, Love yourself and many other phrases. When you unlock the power of saying Thank you, you take your relationship with your family members, friends, clients and business partners to another level. When you tap into the power of saying Thank you, you attract more opportunities to you and take your life to new horizons.
The power of saying Thank you, together with a feeling of gratitude for where you are now in your life, for who you have in your life, for everything that you have in your life, for your health, your wealth, for God’s presence in your life… will make you move forward. If you learn to appreciate the little things you have however small they are, if you learn to appreciate the people around you, the people who appreciate you, the people who assist however close or far they are, if your learn to appreciate the circumstances you find yourself into… you will see miracles unfold in your life. Gratitude is one of the laws of nature and just like any law, if you abide by the rules, you will thrive, if you decide willingly not to adhere to the rules, you will bear the consequences.
Once you tap into the power of saying Thank you and become a grateful person, you start feeling happier because you see how blessed you are, you start seeing life on a brighter side because you know that you have many things, people and circumstances to be grateful for, you start focusing on what really matters and you start experiencing life to the fullest.
Why do we need to lose something or someone to realize how blessed we were to have it, have him or have her? Why do we leave room for regrets when we can make time to appreciate the people we love, to appreciate the circumstances we are in, to appreciate our life whatever the circumstances?
Let me ask you the following question: would you keep on assisting someone who barely acknowledges the simple fact that you are there for him / for her? You might help for sometime but after a while, your willingness will eventually fade away because you will feel pushed away by his/ her ungratefulness. Now, consider this, gratitude is a law and by being ungrateful one is in violation of a law of God. Therefore, how can we expect Him to bring forth miracles in our lives when we do not even abide by simple laws of Nature?
Thank you is a powerful word. Use it more often. It will lead you to amazing places. ” Eva Arissani
When you tap into The power of saying Thank you, you proclaim joy, love, happiness and a shower of blessings into your life.
Here are 5 habits that allows me to tap into the power of saying Thank you:
1) When I wake up, I say thank you to God for the simple fact of waking up and for everything that comes through my mind at this specific moment. When I do my morning prayer, I start with a string of thank you.
2) When I am on my way to work, I say thank you for my car, for the roads, etc.
3) When I get to the office, I say thank you to the cleaner for making the work space so clean, I say thank you to God for my company, I feel grateful for this specific moment and I say thank you to every single client I work with.
4) During lunch time, I say thank you to God for my food, for my water, etc.
5) When I get back home, I feel grateful for my loved ones and I say thank you for every single thing they have prepared for me or are doing to please me. I say thank you to my husband, to my kids, to my relatives for every single thing they do for me and I teach my kids to do the same.
The list is not exhaustive. Sustain that Thank you attitude and feel grateful every time you tap into The power of saying Thank you. That feeling is a fuel that will take you places.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this article and for visiting http://www.newmoi.org. Please share your comments, your stories and tell me how The power of saying Thank you made your life brighter. Thank you for being awesome and for constantly trying to be a better you.
Eva Arissani, Inspirational Speaker, Published Author of New Moi New Life : Five Ways to Build a New You and Live an Extraordinary Life, Founder of http://www.newmoi.org, Sworn Translator (Fr/Eng/Fr), Professional French Trainer, French voice over artist