You are Destined For Greatness. It sounds so cliché and yet it is true. There is an array of elements that show that there is much more to You than meets the eye. Our mindset, our capacity to bring the invisible into the visible, our faith, our love, our passion, our individual skills, our unicity, our purpose, etc. So much to talk about. Once you start harnessing your greatness, there is simply no limit to what you can achieve in life. Here are 6 reasons why I believe that you are Destined For Greatness :
- Your faith is a treasure. I always say that with faith and determination, you can move any mountain you may have to climb. Our mountains come in different shapes. Through work, social interaction, at home, etc. Whatever it may be, make belief and see the miracle unfold. My faith has been instrumental in facing the trials and tribulations of my life. Without my faith, I would not be the person I am today.
- Your world is only limited by your imagination. Imagination is a powerful tool, an inherent human power that is too often neglected or underestimated. Dare dreaming, imagine the life of your dreams and have high expectations.
- Your influence in this world is stronger than you think. You have experienced something, witnessed something, survived a trying period… that will have a powerful effect on someone else’s life. Somewhere somehow someone is waiting for you to lighten up his/ her life, to hear the good news, a message of hope. When you share your testimony with someone else, not only is your life taking up a different direction, but you also get to uplift someone else’s life. This will give your life a sense, a purpose and more reason to live.
- You have more potential than you think. You have the ability to do extraordinary things. Test yourself. Use every challenging situation to assess your potential to deal with those challenges. Put your faith to the test, put yourself in the right frequency, know deep down inside of you that there is nothing you can’t do. Every single day, every single challenge becomes a bitter-sweet experience, a way to measure your capacity to deal with what life throws at us. Once you start harnessing your greatness, there is simply no limit to what you can accomplish in life.
- You can love and be loved in return. Everyone deserves love. Love with all your heart and do not be afraid to give out too much. Experience love to the fullest and reap the exquisite power of love. Remember that whatever you give you shall receive. The love you give around you, will be returned to you with the same measure.
- You can experience passion in your life. Be passionate, eager and ready to explore. Be the opposite of fearful. Give it, him, her a try. What is the worst thing that could happen? You might lose something/someone but you might also win something/someone. At least you will get to say “I gave it a try, no regrets“. If you do not overcome your fear of failure, of being rejected, of getting out of your comfort zone, how will you know for sure unless you give it a try? It takes courage to follow one’s dreams. It takes courage to be YOU. It takes courage to live a life with purpose.
Don’t be afraid to say : ” I am destined for greatness!” because it is true, unless you do not believe it. Eva Arissani
You are Destined For Greatness. Full stop. You have so may tools at your disposal. Do not waste your potential. Graveyards are the richest places on earth because there lies so many unrealized dreams, unlived lives, wasted potential.
Destined For Greatness…YOU are… Share this inspirational article and be part of a very positive movement.
Eva Arissani, Published Author of New Moi New Life : Five Ways to Build a New You and Live an Extraordinary Life, Inspirational/ Motivational/Business Speaker, Blogger, Founder of http://www.newmoi.org runner up as best religious/spiritual blog in 2015, Translation Expert, French Voice over artist, Entrepreneur, Brand Ambassador to South Africa – Mireille Toulekima Global, Great 2020, Yes I Am Great